Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Oh Happy Day!

So I logged onto VCU's site (as I have been compulsively doing for the past week or so) and lo and behold this is what appears!

  • Unofficial Graduate School Academic Record
  • Degrees Awarded:
  • Master of Science May 19, 2007
  • School of Engineering
  • Major: Computer Science
  • Cum GPA: 3.000
So now I too can contribute to the factor that Arlington County as being the most educated city in the US (In 2005, slightly over 66% of adults age 25 and older had a bachelor’s degree or higher and about 36% had a graduate or professional degree. )
http://www.arlingtonva.us/departments/cphd/planning/data_maps/CPHDPlanningDataandMapsProfile.aspx

So is it wrong that the first 2 things I did were to print out the transcript request form (hello raise) and a duplicate diploma form (so going up in my cube at work)?

5 years, 15 classes, 2 schools (thank god that VCU allowed me to transfer some classes)....
Now to go sign up for the next class for my next Masters Degree....

No comments: