Monday, July 09, 2007

Unacceptable....

My countdown clock continues for my disappearance for 2 weeks (crikee, I even dreamed about the Army stuff last night, something that I HATE when it happens). 10 days before I head out. I blame the physical I got on Saturday (which completely ruined my GF's plans for heading to the beach.... I think that I hate that more than anything else. The Army can mess with me as much as it wants, I am so used to it. But messing with loved ones? Completely UNACCEPTABLE.. I don't think my GF has ever seen me so worked up as I was when this happened(one week from when we were to head out on vacation... you would think that they would have noticed this issue before that and allowed me to plan). I am so not used to decisions that I made (joining the Guard in this case) having adverse affects on others. Guess I had better get used to it given that I am mere weeks away from commissioning.
That and making me get up early on one of my last free weekends? What the heck was I thinking when I signed up??!

No comments: