- Pushing Daisies - Yes, I love this show. Quirky, funny, romantic, and just plain clever. I eagerly await the return of the Piemaker and his motley crew.
- Dirty Sexy Money - Delightfully sinful. Willing to take every cliche and hyper-extend it. I can't wait to see more of the Darling's exploits.
- Bones - Love Bones. The interplay of the characters is fun. The season opener in London was entertaining ("lets get out of here before someone else dies").
- Knight Rider - Will give it a shot
- Private Practice - Why not, just as background TV
- CSI:NY - Same as above.
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
New TV Season - Wednesdays
This is a much more relaxing night, though it makes up for it with quality by having 3 shows that I love!