Are they trying to turn me into a social hermit? In the past few weeks the following games have entered the scene:
- Dead Space - really, there was no way to avoid this game.... Zombies in space! You cannot play this game in the dark, way too creepy.
- Gears of Wars 2 - Like this game
- Endwar - This game may have the coolest way of commanding your units in a RTS game that I have ever seen. And it actually makes playing RTS's on the Xbox 360 feasable. Though you do look kind of dorky yelling at your xbox through the voice controller.
- Fallout 3 - Love me some PIP Boy. Can't believe that it took ten years to get the sequal to this awesome series.
- Call of Duty: World at War - Very cool. Obviously when I have more time I will look forward to delving deeper into this game.
- Left 4 Dead - Zombies!!! Really.... 'nuff said.
And because appparently since I feel that that I have too much free time, I bought a Wii last week (impulse buy when I was in Best Buy shopping for a PS3, I saw a few behind the desk and asked if I could get one). I managed to get my parents to play it for a hour and a half on Saturday night. And yes, I will probably still buy the PS3 (gets me a Blue Ray player and a game system).
And now my poor Tivo's are feeling neglected.