- Mass Effect 2 - When I leave this game? I feel the urge to turn it on again and ignore real life. Really, games are getting so good nowadays they create borderline addiction (I guess there are far worse things to have an mild addiction to.... Drugs, alcohol, etc)
- Borderlands - Same as ME2 above... I addicted my roommate to it.. He has lost several afternoons to someone who I have only seen pick up the controller 4 times in the past 1.5 years.
- Life Unexpected - I knew I would like this. And damn if I didn't.... I am afraid that my like will doom it like so many other cool shows...
- Lost - So addicted. Can't wait until the next episode!
- Chuck - They say it is an all new Chuck. But I think it is only slightly different (and that is a good thing)
- Amazing Race (yes, one more week..... can't wait. Best reality show ever!)
- Up - It's cute. Bittersweet but an uplifting story.
- Angels & Demons - Meh... it was ok.
Oh, and I am also obsessing on my Final for my graduate class, which after a bit of peer editing (Thanks Mom and Hannah) is now done and ready to turn in!