Wednesday, June 01, 2016

May Shows

Still keeping up with
  • The Flash
  • Arrow
  • Supergirl - Catching up on
  • Babylon 5 - On Season 5 (of 5) - I feel like I may have not seen most of this. It was around here that I first started my post-college jobs
  • Unbreakable Kimmie Schmidt - Finally some quite time to watch with my wife
  • Amazing Race - Though we just aren't digging this year (YouTube stars, of which I was aware of one and my wife zero..... way to make us feel old)
  • iZombie
  • Jane the Virgin
  • Fear the Walking Dead
  • Chelsea Handlers new Netflix show! Yeah, just a bit excited about it. Though the wife and I cannot watch it in the mornings anymore like we did when we just had our daughter, Sydney, at almost 3 she has a remarkable ability to soak up words.

Movies (yep, I see so few now, even on DVD. I used to see 1-2 movies in the theater every week!):

  • The Martian - A nice adaption of the book. It was interesting to see where they cut out from the book. I am glad I "read" the book first.




What my Daughter is obsessed with:
  • Octonauts - Cannot complain too much, at least there is some bit of learning/science involved.
  • Team Umizoomi - Which I really like since it focuses a lot on shapes and colors.
What my Son is obsessed with:
  • Anything his sister has
  • Anything he can eat
  • Trying to walk (and he may still make this benchmark this month)

No comments: